Our Patient Portal streamlines the communications between our patients and our team members.
About Our Patient Portal
Focus on Eyecare is pleased to offer you convenient, secure access to information from your eye care record through an online portal called RevolutionPHR. The acronym PHR stands for “Personal Health Record” and represents an online location where you and only you can view important information about your relationship with us.
RevolutionPHR utilizes the highest standards of online security while allowing you to view portions of your eye care record through any standard Internet browser on a PC or Mac computer, or mobile device. We encourage you to use the Login information created specifically for you to review the many features available.
You can decide if access to RevolutionPHR is right for you, and participation is completely optional. We have no record of your access and we allow you to use this online portal at your discretion.
Steps to Access RevolutionPHR
Once we’ve set up an account for you, you can access the Patient Portal as outlined below. If you’d like an account configured, please contact us.
- Click on the button below.
- Insert the Username discussed with our office staff
- Insert the Temporary Password that was created specifically for you by our office
- This process will lead to a Reset Password screen where you will be prompted to re-enter the Temporary Password and then log your personal Password. The password must be at least 8 characters long, including at least one number and one capital letter.
Benefits of Using the Patient Portal
RevolutionPHR allows patients to:
- Update demographic and contact information
- View and confirm upcoming appointments.
- Start the appointment check-in process with an online interview.
- View receipts and account balances.
- Check on the status of your order.
- Access to record summaries, including eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions.
We genuinely hope that you find value in having access to this information in a timely and secure environment.